Quantized Spacetime

star field

4 A Dual Universe

In the spacetime matrix, any one spherical quantum will touch only five or six others tangentially, even when tightly packed. Around the points where the quanta touch, there will be gaps. These are outside of spacetime and interconnected. Lacking every one of the spacetime dimensions, the gaps form a continuous labyrinth throughout spacetime quanta.

Packed Spherical showing gaps

Although tightly packed, the matrix of spacetime quanta is penetrated throughout by gaps. Being outside of the quanta, the quanta have no spacetime dimensions. This hyperspace amounts to a second universe.

This labyrinth forms a second universe some 30 per cent the size of the spacetime universe. Lacking spacetime dimensions, it is a hyperspace, not a vacuum. A vacuum has dimensions. Hyperspace penetrates the totality of spacetime: the vacuum of interstellar space and its over 200 billion galaxies and gas clouds. Amazingly, these identified regions contain only 5 per cent of the total mass and energy of the universe. The other 95 percent may be in our hyperspace companion.

With no spacetime dimensions, hyperspace energy has no mass and no gravity. But energy has the capacity for doing work, in an amount that is related to its intensity. For hyperspace energy this intensity cannot be expressed as a temperature because that is based on movement of atoms in a dimensioned spacetime. But some comparable dimension will exist in hyperspace that will indicate its potential for doing work. And this work can occur in spacetime.

At the zero-thickness interface hyperspace shares with the spheres of spacetime, hyperspace gains a time dimension and two spatial dimensions. These turn hyperspace energy at the interface into energy of position. This potential energy can interact with fluctuating kinetic energy of elementary particles moving through spacetime, because it is wrapped around the strings of quanta the moving particles pass through.

Particle encircled by hyperspace

The red quantum contains a particle moving away from the viewer. Quanta around it define concentric channels of hyperspace that exchange potential energy with the particle kinetic energy, influencing its track.

The interaction occuring is like the activation of gravity when we throw an object skyward. Gravity minimizes this spacetime disturbance by slowing the object. The object loses kinetic energy continually (in quantum jumps)  but it gains an equivalent amount of gravitational potential energy (in the absence of air friction). As its kinetic energy becomes zero, the object stops. Its potential energy then drives it back down to Earth, to arrive at its initial speed. Disturbance removed (and, possibly, the disturber).

To see how potential energy in hyperspace interacts in a comparable way with the kinetic energy of a particle in spacetime, we need to know more about hyperspace energy. 6/3/2020

Back    Contents    Next

  . . .  the street musical thought with concentration as its . . .